How to draw in 3 honest steps.

Full of lies.
Twilight_Corvus
"......!!!"

How to draw in 3 honest steps.

Postby Twilight_Corvus » Sat May 10, 2008 9:32 pm

When I was 6, I drew all my favorite viddya game characters. Other kids said I was great and so did the teachers and so did mom and sis and bro and so I drew more and more and the compliments were always so nice that I kept drawing 'cause it made me happy.

When I was 13, I sketched my favorite video game characters. Other kids said I had talent. The teachers never complained as long as it didn't interfere with school work. Mom and my brother didn't care. My sister was encouraging though. I drew because it wasted time I would otherwise spend bored and staring blankly at a wall.

When I was 18, I was looking through all my old stuff and I found dozens upon dozens of my old drawings.

They sucked. Really badly. I was apparently a blind child. And everyone around me was a bunch of liers. I had no talent, and made no progress in my drawing capabillities for nearly a decade. I'm amazed I even draw decently now.

So here's how to draw in 3 easy steps:

Step 1: Draw something. Go to "Step 2."
Step 2: Go to "Step 1."
Step 3: If you're reading this step, you'll be dissappointed to find there are no short cuts. Go to "Step 1."
Meow.

Return to “The Story Board”