Nuclear War and Feline Dentistry

Behind closed doors.

Moderator: Alice

Felmat
Canadain

Nuclear War and Feline Dentistry

Postby Felmat » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:18 am

Had a nightmarish dream the other night that there had been a nuclear war, and I was staying in some big sprawling house with a bunch of people and quite a few cats. One of the main details of the early part of the dream that I can remember is that for some strange reason, I had my 18" NECA Alien figure with me, and somebody was hanging it by its tail from a doorknob in one of the bedrooms, which was really annoying me, even though it seemed to amuse everyone else in the house. After a while, Mrs. F. comes up to me and tells me that Annabel, one of our cats, has "bacterial pockets in her teeth" and we need to examine her. She proceeds to hold Annabel down and pry open her mouth, and then she starts pulling all her teeth out. In my dream, the cat's teeth were really loose, and they had no roots, just sort of a flat base, and the whole time Mrs. F is going at it, the poor cat is looking at me like, WTF??? It was an awful dream. Closest I've come to a genuine nightmare in quite some time. Woke up in a panic and had to make sure Annabel was in her normal spot sleeping between my knees. Luckily I managed to refrain from checking her teeth.
Spliff
Swell

Postby Spliff » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 am

I've had dreams about nuclear holocaust, and was always so disappointed that no movie or any other media could capture how horrible it was.
Felmat
Canadain

Postby Felmat » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Watch The Day After.

Return to “After Hours.”