Cambodian Dwarf

Behind closed doors.

Moderator: Alice

MT
fancy

Cambodian Dwarf

Postby MT » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:29 am

for whatever reasons i'm driving down the main road of my home town in a computer chair, leaning side to side to steer it. I'm seemly propelled by willpower. A semi truck has blocked the road so all the traffic has to follow a detour. this detour leads us on foot through an alleyway.

the guy in front gets ambushed by a tiny thug. Normal sized head, slightly smaller arms, half of a torso, and feet. all cambodian. two and a half feet tall tops. he might have a knife. I run up and kick him in the face. he doesn't back down, so i rush him again. He ducks into a storefront, and i see him scurry through to the back door. I look around the corner of the building and i see him sticking his head out. I rush him again and he runs off.
MT
fancy

Postby MT » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:20 pm

I'm rolling down the highway on a hospital gurney, paddling it like a surfboard. i'm stoked b/c it is really juicing my pecks. I see some thugs roughing up someone so I cut in. The main thug takes a switchblade to my arm(blade in), and then ejects the blade into my left bicep. I pretend that it does not hurt and i try to take him down.

somewhat similar to the night before, odd.
Alice
Downtown Julianne

Postby Alice » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:47 pm

You subconsciously want to be a superhero.
They are all your hat.
MT
fancy

Postby MT » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:00 pm

without a carbon footprint to boot.
Ghost
Octothorpe

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:00 pm

Alice wrote:You subconsciously want to be a superhero.

Yes. And my conscience is totally depressed every minute that this isn't a reality.

Return to “After Hours.”