Mezco 4" SDCC exclusive Hellboy review

The best showgirls performing hourly.

Moderators: Alice, MT

Michael Crawford
...like a thief in the night!

Mezco 4" SDCC exclusive Hellboy review

Postby Michael Crawford » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:21 am

The new Hulk movie is hitting this weekend, but I looked at that line ages ago. No, it's time to look forward a bit further, into the middle of July, for the next installment of Hellboy! I have a very early review up tonight of the terrific 3 3/4" Mezco line. And it is terrific, meeting the high expectations set by their previous movie line. The one I'm looking at tonight is the SDCC exclusive, but don't forget to get your boxed set of the regular figures preordered early if you plan on getting them.

I figured I do a full Hellboy night all around too, with not one but two guest reviews on retro Hellboy figures. One is from the dynamic father/son team of Steve and Evan JOnes, and covers the Sammael figure from the old Mezco 7" line. The other is from Mike Tansey and covers the more recent Gentle Giant take on the movie Hellboy. You can find all the reviews at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

I also have a review up over at QSE on the latest Gentle Giant Star Wars mini-bust, the Tusken Raider. I don't know exactly when it will go up tonight though, so you might have to check back.

I also wanted to welcome a new sponsor tonight - ShowPiece Collectibles! Hit the link on the main site to check out their site.
Please remember, it's the sponsors that make it possible for me to keep doing what I do.

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Return to “The Stage.”