South Park series 6, BTTF mini-mates reviews

The best showgirls performing hourly.

Moderators: Alice, MT

Michael Crawford
...like a thief in the night!

South Park series 6, BTTF mini-mates reviews

Postby Michael Crawford » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:43 pm

Something very unique happened Sunday. Something that hasn't happened in years...perhaps it has never happened since I went to the Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday night upates at my sige 5 or 6 years ago. I missed a scheduled review. I didn't have an update Sunday night! This isn't because one wasn't done. Since I knew I was going to be out of town this week (I'm at Oracle Open World in San Francisco as I type this), I finished them all up before leaving, so that I just had to upload and link them to be done. Nope, it was a pure technology issue that ruined my record. The hotel I'm staying at was having 'technical issues' with their Internet access on Sunday night. You don't have to point out the ironing in not being able to get a connection in an expensive hotel in Silicon Valley when you're attending a technology convention.

Things are right as rain now though, so it's back to the regularly scheduled updates. Tonight it's the sixth (and perhaps final) series of South Park figures from Mezco, series 6. This set includes Mr. Slave, Nurse Gollum, Starvin' Marvin and Cartman as Ming Li. You can find all the reviews at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

And over at Quick Stop Entertainment, you'll find a new review of the Back to the Future mini-mates as well. There's a link off my main page of course. Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Return to “The Stage.”