Happy Holidays!

Sit down. Have a drink or get out.

Moderators: Alice, MT

exolstice
Commander-In-Chimp

Happy Holidays!

Postby exolstice » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Death to Videodrome. Long live the New Flesh.
Alice
Downtown Julianne

Re: Happy Holidays!

Postby Alice » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:13 am

Happy holidays!? Merry Christmas or DIE!
They are all your hat.
exolstice
Commander-In-Chimp

Postby exolstice » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:06 am

I've noticed that. People get offended when you say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas."
Alice
Downtown Julianne

Postby Alice » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 am

I can think of at least five reasons off the top of my head why those people are idiots, but why bother making a list?
They are all your hat.
exolstice
Commander-In-Chimp

Postby exolstice » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Yeah, it's not like you're Santa, or is it? You get much snow down there?
MT
fancy

Postby MT » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:14 pm

i'm a happy holidays kind of guy. i don't care what the fuck kind of religion you are, there is enough shite going on this month that i can be non descript. i don't care if i offend anybody, but it would be closed minded to think everybody was raised christian.

speaking of christian, he kind of has a jew schnozz. makes you wonder...
KSC2-303
International Love

Postby KSC2-303 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:42 am

Oh fuck everybody. Wasnt it not long ago when people were offended when you said Merry Christmas?! Now everyone's bitching in reverse?

Seriously, let's break it down, shall we? First off, Jehovah's don't give a fuck what you say. You're getting it wrong just by opening your mouth. Jews, for one, are easy enough to spot, so you should be able to put forth the correct seasonal greeting, but just in case youre not able to make the right call, I wouldnt sweat it. Most Jewish folk are just happy they are getting paid for BOTH their holiday and ours, they don't give a latke's ass either way. shite, some will say "Merry Christmas" right back atcha.

Fact of the matter is, the majority of people who have their stockings in a knot over any of this bullshit are probably just your runofthemill non-practicing Christians/self-proclaimed "progressive thinkers" that feel they need to take a stand against anything controversial. These wannabe PC cunts with no fucking friends and nothing better to complain about are the same people that robbed Happy Meals from fat Americans throats.

I say what I want on a case by case basis. Ive never had anyone say something like "I don't celebrate that, sir." in a snotty tone or otherwise. If they did, I'm sure I could find something colorful they do celebrate as a retort.

edit: and fuck Kwanza. Seriously, even blacks don't fucking care. If they do, they probably wear those African hats like Eddie Murphy's parents wore in Coming to America. You'll be so busy thinking about that, you won't remember to say anything to them, anyway.

Edit 2:

speaking of christian, he kind of has a jew schnozz. makes you wonder...

Dick!
MT
fancy

Postby MT » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:58 am

hook, line and sinker.
exolstice
Commander-In-Chimp

Postby exolstice » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:17 am

I wished some people "happy holidays" who I believe were some type of Christians (old guys at a barber shop) and they seemed, not offended, but they gave me a look when I replied to their "merry christmas" with my generic non-denominational holiday greeting. I could just be paranoid.
MT
fancy

Postby MT » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:17 pm

i dont see it as a PC kind of statement. there is a shitload of holidays within a 3 week span. christmas, boxing day, new years alone for your average christian joe.

Return to “The Bar.”