THEY STOLED MA FUNNY BOOKS!

Sit down. Have a drink or get out.

Moderators: Alice, MT

KSC2-303
International Love

THEY STOLED MA FUNNY BOOKS!

Postby KSC2-303 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

I had them in a Target bag lying on my passenger seat and I guess I must have neglected to hit the lock button on my key thingy before stopping at a store and some bastard snatched 'em! That's all they took, but I was pretty miffed about the whole thing. Worst part is, I had them with me to lend to a friend of mine who didn't even want to read them! I'm surprised the thief didn't try to run after my car waving at me to give them back! :beaver:
exolstice
Commander-In-Chimp

Re: THEY STOLED MA FUNNY BOOKS!

Postby exolstice » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Which ones did he steal?
Death to Videodrome. Long live the New Flesh.
Alice
Downtown Julianne

Postby Alice » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:18 pm

A Garfield vs. Matrix crossover, probably.
They are all your hat.
exolstice
Commander-In-Chimp

Postby exolstice » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 am

Image vs. Image ?
Ghost
Octothorpe

Postby Ghost » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:26 am

I had some cheap shades stolen out of my car recently. I'd dropped it off to ride with some friends and forgot to let my windows all the way up. Some lowlife helped himself to a cheap pair of Target sunglasses that I was storing in a Ray Ban case. So hopefully he tried to pawn them and found out they were worthless. I was mad, but I couldn't be too mad since it was my fault the windows weren't up.
KSC2-303
International Love

Postby KSC2-303 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 am

Odious wrote:You know, I know this lasagne doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the
Matrix is telling my brain it is cheesy and delicious.

I'd rather not say what it really was!
exolstice
Commander-In-Chimp

Postby exolstice » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:48 am

Speaking of the Matrix, I checked on them about 1-2 years ago, and the first one is still the tits and the sequels are still pnats. Now the jury's still out on Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties, something tells me that one will only get better with time.
KSC2-303
International Love

Postby KSC2-303 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:09 pm

I wouldn't know. I'm still waiting on Donnie to give back my bootleg...
Alice
Downtown Julianne

Postby Alice » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Kel's car was broken into when we went to Brisbane for a week. We left it in the airport parking, and when we got back Kel noticed that the door had been unlocked when she knew she locked it. Then she got in and noticed that even though all of the change in the center console hadn't been touched the vandals had ripped out the ashtray and made away with it. That upset her enough, but when she went to put her key in the ignition she noticed that it wouldn't fit, so she looked and noticed someone had tried the old screwdriver in the ignition trick. I assume they just saw it in a movie and thought it was foolproof, but all the did was succeed in completely wrecking the ignition barrel. So we called NRMA road side assistance who gave us the typical, "Yeah, you're covered for everything under the sun except what happened to you" shite, so we had to cough up for a tow truck.

The tow truck driver said he had been making a lot of trips to the airport parking lately due to thieves and vandals. When we got to the lock up where we were gonna leave the car (we were about three hours from home), the guy that booked us in pointed to a burned out husk of an SUV, and said that they picked that up in the car park not to far from ours. Apparently, some loser vandal is into just causing damage, and this SUV was some guys company vehicle, and was filled with around $5,000 worth of tools and stuff. We assume that being unable to steal Kel's car his next move would probably have been to torch it too, but he got interrupted and had to flee.

All that said, Kel is absolutely enamored with her car. Even though it's nothing special to anyone else, (it's a 1981 Toyota Cressida) it's the best thing in the world to her. I pulled out the wrecked ignition barrel when we got it back home, but for the last two months I've been searching all over the world for a new one, but since the car is so old I've only JUST found one yesterday, and now I just have to wait for it to be delivered.

I'd love to catch the fucker that did this, and repay him for all of the bullshit he caused.
They are all your hat.
exolstice
Commander-In-Chimp

Postby exolstice » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:08 am

Stick a screwdriver in his ash tray!
Ghost
Octothorpe

Postby Ghost » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:26 am

Kel's bullshit is the same bullshit my buddy TJ had to deal with. He came out of the YMCA at 5:00 in the damn afternoon to find some asshole jerk had bored out his lock with a drill. Didn't steal a damn thing, just ruined the cylinder. Then when he called the cops to report it, the woman (probably fat) answered "JIM?!" The fucking PO-LICE answered, "JIM"! And then when he described the truck she asked why anyone would want to break into that.

So then he had to buy a new lock kit, take his door apart in 4000% humidity and managed to break something in the door so the inside panel wouldn't snap back and the window wouldn't go down. But at least his AC didn't work.

Fucking lowlifes.
dropshipbob
spine tingler

Postby dropshipbob » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:31 pm

When I was still putting my Predator costume together and hitting that one messageboard (Hunters Lair), there was some guy that had his complete costume in his trunk and someone broke in and stole it along with a few other things.

Can you imagine that, of all the things to steal, you jack a costume??
The me that you know he doesn't come around much
exolstice
Commander-In-Chimp

Postby exolstice » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:59 pm

As long as it wasn't Gandalf.
MT
fancy

Postby MT » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:24 pm

fuck! like minds...

Return to “The Bar.”